Friday, June 19, 2009

*~*Friday Fill-In*~* episode #2

Glitter Graphics

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting
_a disaster .... and then they do something angelic instead_.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a _loser_.

3. My migraine medicine_ is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy _getting $500 haircuts_ and _getting *fluffed*_.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine _sense of direction_ and getting behind the wheel_.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without _wine_ or _candles_ in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _making sure my Hostess has a fabulous party!_, tomorrow my plans include _waking up_ and Sunday, I want to _meet some knitters @ Buzz for a quad espresso_!

No comments:

Post a Comment