Monday, April 13, 2009

knitting = love

I am one lucky knittin gal tonight! First, I went to my usual Monday night knitting @ a local Panera here in NoVA ... just getting to do that in itself every week is like a mini vacation with a bunch of good friends you don't see a whole lot on the regular.

Secondly, it was our "Bunny Swap". We each chose a person to gift a few weeks ago, and anonymously shopped for them. Tonight was the night gifts were revealed. Eve, a knitter I haven't seen much on Monday nights, hit the nail on the head when she ended up getting stuck having to buy for me :) I received a lovely project bag in a blue reminiscent of the ocean, a yummy organic chocolate bar and a 400yd hank of Fannie's Fingering Weight Merino & Nylon yarn ... in Chocolate Covered Cherries, no less!

Eve rocks! (and the candy was delish!)

Also making me a lucky girl was finding another treasure presented by the always-oh-so-awesome Phat Fiber! This time the Etsy artist, Poly Art Girl, is the featured gift creator for one fortunate Phat Fiber reader! Follow this link to the give away, follow the instructions (uber easy), and comment for a chance!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment