Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mail Call!

My mail carrier really knows how to make my day ;) Feast your eyes on my latest swap acquisitions...


Sanguin Griffin Mithril Lace in "Night And The City" and Naiad Sock from Dragonfly Fibers in "Texas Bluebonnet". I seem to be on a huge blue-kick lately, and ridding my stash of colors that are in the realm of pink. Maybe it's the season? The colder weather *could* be playing a role in this trend, I suppose.


Another somethin-somethin added to my stash was a small buy from Hobby Lobby. I am totally in love with Yarn Bee's Snowflake Wool Blend yarns! They are 56/44 wool/polyester and so squooshy! This is my "limeberry"...


Oh, and you can't beat the price :)

1 comment:

  1. My hometown just got a Hobby Lobby (okay, maybe it happened two years ago...) but HOLY SMOKES! It's the best place ever!

    ReplyDelete