Saturday, July 31, 2010

oh yes, wait a minute, Mr Postman

I do a lot of yarn swapping on Ravelry. I know that you've read me sayin' this before, but its getting worse! I'm quickly becoming quite the swap hoar! Today my favorite mail deliverer dropped a hank of gorgeous Malabrigo in Tiziano Red.

This is what Sasha the Pug thought of the Mal!
Yum!

With all the projects that I have in mind right now, I figured it was high time I got to winding some of these swappy gems up! The red is the Malabrigo, the green is "Kerosene Pickles" from Knit Fit Knitting, and the juicy looking multi-colored cake is Cascade 220 Painted Superwash in a "fruit punch" kind of color.



2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun when there's yarny goodness in the mailbox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy - love all three colourways!

    ReplyDelete