Sunday, July 26, 2009

encouragement

The idea of casting on another project (or two) can actually be used as fuel to drive you to finally finish a current WIP that you've been slacking on ... so I found out this evening! Not that I don't mind having multiple WIPs going at the same time, or even projects I am deathly sick of, sitting in time-out, while I knit away on something else that pleases me. It's just that I like it when my projects are actually finished and not hanging around, like a skeleton in a closet waiting to pounce at just the moment I think everything (craft-wise) is in order and I can move on to the next ...

My Storm Cloud (aka Peppermint Shawlette) is fini! It's blocking and drying right now, and can't come to the computer screen. I'll post pics when I can drape her over something natural outside. It's turned out way larger than I ever imagined, too!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see your finished project:)Hugs Darcy

    ReplyDelete