Monday, May 25, 2009

what did I do this weekend?

We picked strawberries from our yard
worked my in progress shrug every chance I got ...
we have a shoulder!
Had my very first mammogram.
No excuses, ladies. This was the easiest thing I have ever done!
Finished my very first sock!!!
and most importantly ...
IT FITS!
And made a super cool wristy for my 23 month old

She'll only be 2 in June but, I began teaching her the knitting song as I was going along a knit row ...

under the fence
around the barn
catch the sheep
and off we leap!

She loved it, and I cant wait till she is my knitting buddy!

Now, go hug your veteran or enlisted soldier. Hooah! Go Army!

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Congratulations on your first sock, they do become addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those socks! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sock! Get her started early! When they are teens it's too late. I know from experience! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your site this evening! Congrats on the first sock!! It looks great! I just started on socks in the fall and am definitely hooked.

    I have a 17 month old daughter and I too can't wait to teach her to knit. :)

    ReplyDelete